[bookshare-discuss] Re: little house books

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:08:48 -0500

Jake,
I would appreciate it very much if you would take the time to scan that
book. I loved the TV series and have always wanted to read the actual
stories. I don't read brail so I couldn't do it with out you. I guess I
could ask if it is on tape but... I don't want to. Smile!! BookShare is so
much nicer!

Shannon