[bookshare-discuss] Re: little house books

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:40:30 -0500

Kasondra,
    When there is only a BRF copy and no DAISY, that means someone submitted
a transcribed braille copy of the book. There are translation errors when
you attempt to back translate from braille, so BookShare doesn't do that.
So, no DAISY for that title. I have a copy however and if no one else wants
to I can scan it and submit it in the normal form so there will be a DAISY
version.

Jake