[bookshare-discuss] Re: link to Prairie Home Companion movie review

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:00:45 -0400

Thanks Lissi for this review! I downloaded the Keillor books. Have a good one.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

 tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>