[bookshare-discuss] Re: libraries

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:11:25 -0400 (EDT)

In Pennsylvania, Carnegie Library in Pittsburgh was the cassette and record
and large print place, and Philadelphia Free Library was the Braille one.

Massachusetts has the Perkins Braille and Talking Book Library, and is the
only one.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."