[bookshare-discuss] Re: it's going to be a party!

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:52:34 -0700

Speaking of the scanning party, I have to say that it was not only
incredibly fun and full of win and awesome, but I got to know some of our
community members even more. It was great.

Now that my microphone works, I may never shut up again.   *grin*

Thanks to all who attended.  It was very fun and enjoyable and there were
many laughs for all.

Meka, the gentle pacifist.  Yeah, really.  amber, stop laughing, woman!