[bookshare-discuss] Re: it's going to be a party!

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:25:53 -0600

I'll be there! I have a few games we could play if we wanted to and had enough
people.
Scatagories
mad gab (a guessing game where the lead reads a phrase that sounds like one
thing but is another and teams orindividuals have to guess the sound alike
phrase)
go to the head of the class
where in the USA is carmon sandiago
20 questions

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----