[bookshare-discuss] Re: interesting

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 14:17:25 -0700

Hi Lori,

Little Girl Blue is on Bookshare!

Mayrie

  _____

From: Lori Castner [mailto:loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10:09 AM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: interesting

Patti, Is it "The Carpenters" by Ray Coleman?  I just read it; it was very
interesting, but I put a quality report in on it as six pages were
practically unreadable.  Have not heard anything yet.

There is a new book out about Karen Carpenter entitled "Little Girl Blue."
I have not looked for that one on Bookshare.

Lori C.