[bookshare-discuss] Re: interesting

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:08:42 -0700

Patti, Is it "The Carpenters" by Ray Coleman?  I just read it; it was very
interesting, but I put a quality report in on it as six pages were practically
unreadable.  Have not heard anything yet.

There is a new book out about Karen Carpenter entitled "Little Girl Blue."  I
have not looked for that one on Bookshare.

Lori C.