[bookshare-discuss] Re: grateful for the change

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:46:21 -0500

Hi Monica et al. Whether the bookshare page came up for me on the members or the voluntter page used to matter to me because If the administration set my log-in for the volunteer page, it broke the kurzweil interface to their bookshare book search. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>