[bookshare-discuss] Re: file transfers, was The stream...

  • From: Pat Ferguson <patferguson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:46:23 -0500

Hi Ann, and Everyone,

Sunday afternoon we did not go fishing, as it was a bit too windy, and so we invited a friend here for supper. We had a great time and sat outside and talked and drank ice tea. Then we went in the house and the roast smelled wonderful, so we ate around five, then cleaned up the kitchen and visited until about 8:30, then I talked on the phone and folded clothes until bed time.

We spent all day Monday out on the lake. What a beautiful time, no fish was caught, unfortunately, but the boat was fun! The weather was beautiful! I packed a lunch and cold drinks, lots of water, and chips. We had A little Engine trouble at first, and I should have taken my loving Stream with me to listen to some loving BookShare books. lol. Next time we'll do that. Vernon loves listening to audio books as well, and he is sighted.

No tech support calls, and no computers to deal with. I was happy. <grin> lol.

I told Vernon that Monday is our fishing and boating day. <smile>

It was so nice to just squeeze the beautiful day and grasp it's lovings and squeezings. lol.

When we were getting ready to come in for the evening, I got to drive the boat from one side of the lake almost to the other side, where the dock was.

Okay, I'mout of here, and done with this subject.

Thanks a bunch.

Pat Ferguson
Always loving BookShare.

At 08:15 PM 8/17/2008, you wrote:
Hi Roger,

<smiling> Take two of those, and call me in the morning. Just write me privately unless Pat's gonna help you.

As for her fishing trip, I got the impression that it was an afternoon's excursion. She said something about fish for dinner if she caught enough. Yum! The rest of the menu sounded devine too! She may be able to help you tomorrow. Hmmm, I think she may be having Windows explorer open in two separate windows. Now, that would be helpful if you were transferring files. However, you can do it my way too. I'm almost half asleep here, so don't expect help tonight. If you do, you'll get a mishmash of instructions and nothing will make sense.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Database version: 5.10510e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/