[bookshare-discuss] Re: easy book for a beginning proofreader?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:25:01 -0500

If you mess up something it will be returned for more editing. By the way, messages concerning proofreading should be posted on the volunteer list. You can subscribe at the Bookshare web site.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: