[bookshare-discuss] easy book for a beginning proofreader?

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 23:22:28 -0500

I've glanced at the books available for proof reading, and they're quite intimidating in terms of number of pages and such. I really want to avoid starting out with a 300 page book for my first try since there's a good chance It'll be rejected . So, should I simply wait for more books to become available? If I'm not posting to the correct list concerning this matter, please let me know. thanks!