[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: e: Re: e: Re: Wishlist Request and a Question

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:09:26 -0600 (CST)

Yes, More did mean similar as in books that survey world history and civilization. I do know what you mean by reading different historians; I have far, far too many differently-executed American history books to count, and they're all interesting.

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion