[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: e: Re: DSL vs Cable, and Jeopardy -- any fanshere?

  • From: Stacey Robinson <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:24:38 -0500

Hi Kelly,
I was signed up once, but had Marissa take my name off the list.  What I need
to know is this, can I download the books with the vn running version 6.11 and
when I'm finished validating can I submit the books with the vn?  If I can't
submit, then I won't be able to volunteer.
Has anyone done this without using a pc?
Stacey and Amigo