[bookshare-discuss] Re: DSL vs Cable, and Jeopardy -- any fans here?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:26:15 -0400

Cindy, I know you use a Mac, so things might be different for you, but with
windows on a PC you can have two instances of your browser running at a
time. I can't recall which browser you use, but I use internet explorer, and
when I'm at work I have no problems logging into my mail account in one
window and then  go to the desktop and open a second instance of the same
program and use the net for something else in that window. This prevents me
from having to keep logging in and out all the time.