[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: e: Crossroads

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

Very odd. I wonder if they changed the title. Not only
can I not find it on amazon or B&N, but I can't find
it on the fantastic fiction site that gives authors'
series. That lists 3 titles in the Texas Hills
series--Texas Cooking,2005; Over the moon at the Big
Lizard Diner, 2005; and Lone Star Cafe, 2004.

My guess is that either the title was changed before
publication or it wasn't published. Do you want one of
the other books? Or can you send me the pate from
Texas Cooking that tells about the book? You can write
to me offlist.

G.Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

--- Naomi Soule <nstm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just checked the Texas Cooking again, and the
> title is
> Crossroads Copyright 2004.
>
> Naomi

> Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,