[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: OT Ordering Online from NLS

  • From: Thom Gore <tgore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:53:36 -0400

Watch it! You don't know how many Kentuckians are on this list. LOL.

Thom

From: pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:51:03 -0400

Thanks, Natalie, I thought this was so. I'm in Ky and I want
Braille.

Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version

From: pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] OT Ordering Online from NLS
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:45:01 -0400

Hi, sorry for this ot post but thought maybe some one here could
help me. I found some quite older books that NLS have, by looking in their catalog; they showed up with the book numbers and where transcribed and distributed from. Can I order these books online, instead of going through my library here, it seems by doing that I'd be saving a step.

Is this making sense? If so how do I go a bout doing this, where
do I go on the nls webpage to do so?

Thanks,

Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version

get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

5/23/2008 3:36 PM

get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.