[bookshare-discuss] Re: death of a scanner

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:42:48 -0400

Thanks, Shane. I have a friend who's letting me use his scanner for now.
It's an Epson Perfection 1650. I used to have one. The one that just died
was a 3170 and I loved that thing! I almost wanted to cry when it died!
<smile> The 1650 is considerably slower but at least I can continue to scan
until I can do something about this. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx AIM mercylab421