[bookshare-discuss] Re: cool show

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:12:39 -0500

Hi everyone,

I finally heard the segment, and it was great because it didn't fall into
the typical stereotypes of such stories.  It wasn't about the pitiful or
amazing blind person.  Certainly, it was about something that is amazing,
but all is truly backed up by fact.  I liked that the fact that the story
stressed impowerment, and this is open to all, at least, all who have the
equipment.

1:26 PM