[bookshare-discuss] Re: child's question

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 16:05:21 -0500

Bob,

I think we should post jokes in a very limited way. I sent a note privately, and I have my email fill in the rest of an address. Unfortunately, Word prediction can often be wrong, and obviousluy, I wasn't paying atention. That's why I sent the disclaimer afterward. I wsn't trying to start anything. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx