[bookshare-discuss] children's books

  • From: Gwen <gstweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 17:30:57 -0400

I am curious if you all know of either authors or books similar to the Bobbsey Twins. I am reading them and enjoying them loads.

I'd love some similar suggestions please and thanks as to what next to read.

Also mysteries with no murder or at least no descriptions anyhow.
and Warm happily ever after books?
I just got finished with the Moffats book and I loved it wish there were more.
have the miss julia books to read and some books something to do with a cottage have forgotten just now.
Thanks for any help.
Gwen
and I have the box car mysteries to read as well.