[bookshare-discuss] Re: can this be?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:08:45 -0700

Hi, Bob, do tell me, where is a teleportation booth or time machine when
you need one? It's so hard to get good help these days, isn't it? Can
you imagine just stepping into that booth and having voice menus so you
can select where you wish to go in space or time and arriving at your
destination in one piece. No more gas bills. Anyone can use it. I
suppose the only drawback is having your molecules scattered everywhere,
or worse, being mixed with someone else's. Can you picture the
litigation proceeding from that? I suppose there would be a real
donnybrook if technicians working with the temporal and teleportation
system went on strike while grandpa or grandma was in mid-transit
between London and Canberra. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: I think I'd
better quit this flight of fancy before we really do get in trouble and
called on the carpet. K.