[bookshare-discuss] Re: can this be?

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:10:27 -0500

Message<lol> Kim.

Maybe it's a timewarp thing: the authors wrote the book in 1949 which inspired
the producers to produce a popular television show some fifty years later.
Which... but you get the point.

On a similar note, maybe if the burocrats can't find the paper that says you
are blind you'll get vision.

Bob

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed
by those who are dumber." Aristotle