[bookshare-discuss] books downloaded

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:42:44 -0700

Hi all
Wow! I am glad to discover that I am not the only one who downloads more than I
may ever read. When I joined bookshare over two years ago, it was only a dream
to be able to read books online since I had done the whole ebook disaster. I
can actually laugh now when I think of all the different sites and programs I
tried using to read Addicted by Zane. Never did read that one online! But once
I got the library to help prove my disability and I got everything straight, I
downloaded Ramona by Helen Hunt. I read this book when I was in Jr. High over a
miserably cold and rainy Easter vacation and found the love story so great, so
tragic, so rememberable that when I was thinking of a title to look for, it
popped into my head. Who could forget Ramona and her Alessandro? The first book
I read that I downloaded was Guilty by Karen Robards. To this date, I just did
a check and I discovered I have downladed 156 titles. I even reread Little
Women just because I could and yes, I cried when Beth seccummed to scarlet
fever. Speaking of Scarlet! Hmm. Maybe its time I reread Gone With The Wind, my
all time favorite classic!