[bookshare-discuss] Re: books downloaded

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:53:48 -0700

Hi, Traci, what is audiotogo? I've got something called
unabridged.lib.overdrive.com. What you do is check out a book or two from
the web site and download it on to your computer. You keep it either for a
week or two weeks at the most, then it's deleted from the computer because
it has some kind of time stamp on it. Regards, Kim.