[bookshare-discuss] Re: books added weekly list

  • From: "Bonnie Blose" <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:54:20 -0400

Cindy, that's great. From some of the posts I read, I thought you were contemplating this change, but I love what you do and agree the list would be hideously long. You might have as many as 160 books or more if you were doing it once a week. I think that could be called a nightmare. I love the daily list and will enjoy as long as you do it. I love bookshare. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Bonnie Blose <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] books added weekly list
To: "bookshare discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 10:43 AM
Cindy, I love your daily list and would love to be on this
one if you decide to do it. I assume that there would no
longer be the need to do both. That is my way of saying
that I am just happy with this wonderful service you
provide in letting us know what is newly available and will
be happy to be on any list you do weekly or otherwise in
which we still receive that great information from you.
Please add me to your list if you make this change.

My email address is:

bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much. I love what you do .