[bookshare-discuss] books added weekly list

  • From: "Bonnie Blose" <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:43:38 -0400

Cindy, I love your daily list and would love to be on this one if you decide to
do it. I assume that there would no longer be the need to do both. That is my
way of saying that I am just happy with this wonderful service you provide in
letting us know what is newly available and will be happy to be on any list you
do weekly or otherwise in which we still receive that great information from
you. Please add me to your list if you make this change.

My email address is:

bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much. I love what you do .