[bookshare-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 19:46:55 -0500

Ann.
Many of The Elizabeth Moon Books are available on baen.com.
Here in my library are the books.
against the odds.rtf
change of command.rtf
Heris_Serrano.rtf
once a hero.rtf
ruels of engagement.rtf
Sheepfarmers_Daughter.rtf The_Deed_of_Paksenarrion.rtf
The_Deed_of_Paksenarrion.rtf
Sassinak.rtf with Ann McCafrey.
The_Legacy_of_Gird.rtf
The_Serrano_Connection.rtf