[bookshare-discuss] Re: blindness revolution: jernigan ...

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:31:36 -0700

It's copyright by something called Information Age Publishing. Anyway they arejn't listed on copyright.gov so I'm wondering if they don't bother to register with Library of Congress. You're right that author, subject, and series editor are with the NFB.
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:02:25 -0500
"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Isn't that one a NfB copyright.

I think, and a lot of their books you have to look hard for the copyright.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.