[bookshare-discuss] Re: blindness revolution: jernigan ...

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:02:15 -0500 (EST)

Cheryl

I am now trying a different approach for books which cannot be verified
via the copyright office database or via a google search.
What Gustavo seems to be concerned about, and understandably so, is that
the submitter is inputting the wrong info.
So, when all else fails, I am pasting, directly from the book, the
copyright info as it appears in the book in the comments field.
So far, keeping fingers crossed, this has not failed.
You may wish to try this approach with the Jernigan book as long as the
book itself clearly states the copyright.