[bookshare-discuss] Re: blindisms et al

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:03:55 -0400

Something tells me I really don't want to know, but I'll ask anyway...Who's Cthulhu? *nervous smile* ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:02 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: blindisms et al

You know, one of these days, someone is going to ask me if I've accepted Jesus and I really will say, sweet as honey, "No, actually, I worship Satan."

Except I'd never do it because the asker is usually some sweet little old lady and that would be mean.

Shannon
Who doesn't worship Satan, she worships Cthulhu!  Duh!
At 12:56 AM 6/16/2008, Suzanne Wilson wrote:
That's about the time when I would have the almost irresistible urge to say, "No, ma'am, not hymns. I write satanic ritual songs." Guess I'm just old and cranky and I should have more of a sense of humor, but some people's questions just defy belief.