[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: HarperCollins donations

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:51:00 -0700

Hi again Lana and others,

Lana, I'm not sure what you mean when you ask if the books will be available in the "usual way."

At the moment, the HarperCollins donated books that are in the collection are only available in Daisy. When we upload the new books, they will be availabe in both BRF and Daisy. The HarperCollins books that are already up on the site will have BRF files soon too.

When the new books are uploaded, they will appear on the "new books" page along with any other recently added titles. They can also be found by searching by title, author, or category. Lastly, they can be found in the link I give in my message below.

I hope this answers your questions.

Best,
Allison
----- Original Message ----- From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/04/23 22:05:25

Hi Lana and others,

This is a list of all the books that were donated to Bookshare by
HarperCollins. Not all of these books have been uploaded to the collection yet. While I don't have an exact date for upload, I assure you that these
books are coming soon.

If you'd like to see the list of HarperCollins books that are already in the
collection, log into Bookshare and then go to this link.
http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring=&sort=3&language=0&quality=100&copyright=&category%5B%5D=0%5C%3E%3Clabel+for%3D&operation=submit&submit=Search.

HTH,