[bookshare-discuss] Re: an invitation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:17:47 -0400

Ann P. I thank you for your invitation.

I am going to stay off your moderated list for the moment though.

My experience of moderated lists is sooner or later the moderators decide what is and is not supposed to be on the list.

I do thank you for your kind invite though.

I will stop posting to this one if folks think I have been writing too much during the past few days though.