[bookshare-discuss] Re: a fun topic, summer chunksters

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:16:36 -0400

My apologies. I was not really thinking when I answered the limited discussion involving your reading covered by the discussion here as I know from our discussions on Tolkien and others that you were more widely read than was herein indicated. I was just enrapt by the continuing but limited nature of this present discussion. I should have followed a sign my mother had : Be certain brain is in gear before mouth - or. in this case, fingers - are in motion. Sorry.

Amy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>