[bookshare-discuss] Re: Writing a poetry book

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
I would like to prupose an dea for a fundraiser foer bookshare. I had this
crazy idea and my friend jumped on it with me and asked me to ask the list. I
enjoy writing poetry as a hobby and I was wondering how many of you would be
interested in making a book of poetry with me and my bookshare friend about
blindness and our expiriences. If the book gets published we could sell it and
give the money to bookshare website. So you tell us are we crazy or could this
idea acutualy take off? I'd really enjoy any and all feedback. thank you
ANastasia

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there?s much
more to come.