[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist request

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:04:31 -0500

Jill, your timing is good. Mark's Story is on my scanner as I write this. (grin) I found it on Paperback Swap. I don't have John's Story yet. I read that one in audio form and decided to try getting it in print. Do you want me to go ahead and upload Mark's Story or wait till I can find John's Story to post first?

Monica Willyard

JLDuna@xxxxxxx wrote:
I noticed that John's Story: The Last Eyewitness by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins is on the wish list. I would like to add the second book in the series, Mark's Story: The Gospel According to Peter. It is also by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. Thanks in advance!
Jill