[bookshare-discuss] Wishlist- Steve Almond

  • From: "Francesca Marinaro" <poetprodigy7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bookshare-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:54:46 -0400

Hello there,

I've just had the pleasure of reading _Candyfreak_ by Steve Almond, and
thank you to whoever scanned that because he's such a talented writer.
Anyway, his most recent book (2007), entitled Not that you Asked: Rants,
Exploits, and Obsessions, is supposed to be an excellent read; I actually
had the pleasure of hearing him read from it at a conference and would love
to read it in its entirety. If anyone can manage to track down a copy of it,
it'd be a wwonderful adition to bookshare.

All best,

     Francesca Marinaro