[bookshare-discuss] Re: Helen Hoover

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 02:11:33 -0500

Lori,

I love her books to bits too. "The Gift of the Deer" is one of my favorite books ever.

Judy s.

Lori Castner wrote:
I just finished reading the cassette version of "A Place in the Woods" by Helen Hoover. I am delighted to have found two more of her books in the bookshare collection, so now I have two more opportunities to read about her delightful interactions with nature and to see a wonderful world of plants and animals through her eyes. Lori