[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wiki?

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:12:51 -0800

Hi. Ah, but with the wiki you wouldn't have to do that. Just go to the site, edit the page and add or change away. No login needed. That saves a step and doesn't require you to give him any personal information like an email address. Also I'm not sure how his editing feature works but this is just a standard web form that you can edit with any browser.

At 09:43 AM 2/11/2006, you wrote:

The log in feature on Jake's page is so we can make changes or add things. Jake doesn't have to create anything himself. I can just log in and add a series or category and it shows up instantly.