[bookshare-discuss] Re: Whishlist Submission

  • From: "Wes Derby" <ufofanatic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:02:15 -0700

Thanks, bob...This is certainly easier than the process I go through at work
as a Readers' Advisor for a talking book/braille library when submitting a
suggestion on behalf of myself or other patrons. :)

Yeah, I've read most of the Sandford stuff as well; haven't tried the Kidd
series yet, though I see those are available here, so I may try those next.
I'm one of those who prefers to read Braille, and to do so on my PACMate,
but NLS has only done the Davenport/Prey books in braille, and I'm not a
huge fan of using cassettes anymore. :-)