[bookshare-discuss] Re: Which scanning program is better?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:04:54 -0700

I BY ALL MEANS SECOND THAT, SIR, AMEN! So good luck to you Yohandy,
hope all was not only informal,but hope that all goes well with you
and your choosing. Well, it is way too early for me to hit the sack,
but am going to do it anyway, only 8:00, normally go to bed at 11:00
PM., Pacific time.
Good night to all,

On 4/17/08, Robert Tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Plus the tools in kurzweil are better.