[bookshare-discuss] Re: Which scanning program is better?

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:25:08 -0400

I’ve used both open book, and Kurswale. Personally I prefer Kurswale. You have
less errors, and you can convert files to Braille with out having to paste them
in to Duck Spery. You also can make them MP3 depending on your preferences. As
for omnipage, I’ve never used it.
Happy Reading,

Nati

Now Reading Thunder And Roses by Mary Jo Putney.