[bookshare-discuss] Re: Volunteer questions

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:43:30 -0700

Hi, Suzanne. Since you've been registered as a volunteer, you're ready to
go. There is no such job of writing synopses, although we've had discussions
before about the possibility of having such a thing and some have expressed
an interest in helping with that. You can validate books, though, and for
that, you log into your account. Then, you'll see a Step 1 Download and Step
2 Upload link. Click on the download link, and a huge selection of books
waiting for validation will come up. Choose your book, download it, and
you're ready to go. There is a document including instructions for
validation that I have that I can send to you, or someone else
can...whichever. Feel free to ask any more questions if you need any more
clarification. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous