[bookshare-discuss] Re: Unpack Problem

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:11:21 -0400

Monica,
    You should try uninstalling the UNpack Tool and then, delete the Bookshare
Unpack folder from within Program Files.  AFter that try the reinstall again.

            Peter

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org