[bookshare-discuss] Re: To Marcus About Scanners

  • From: "Pat Pound" <DPOUND@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:48:12 -0500

Hello,

My name is Pat Pound and I am a new Bookshare member.  I had a scanner about
ten years ago, but got frustrated iwth it and sold it.  I never had software
devoted to blindness re scanning.

I may want to get back into scanning --the current messages have peaked my
interest.  Any advice about finding one of the blindness scanning programs at a
lesser price?  I had no idea scanners have come down so much and can be carried
along with a laptop.  Cool.

Pat