[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Mueller Report

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 15:28:45 -0400

Hi Lelia,

There are actually three different versions of it.

One version contains the report, along with quite a bit of analysis by the Washington Post.

https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/2549770

Another is the version that was published with an introduction by Alan Dershowitz,

https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/2535090

And a third version is just a version exactly as published without any additional material.

https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/2548443

Watch out for another book with The Meuller Report in its title, but which is not actually the report, The Mueller Report: The Leaked Investigation into President Donald Trump and His Inner Circle of Con Men, Circus Clowns, and Children He Named After Himself, which came out last year. As you might guess, in addition to being in the History, and Politics and Government categories, that one is also in the Humor category, which the actual Meuller report most definitely is not. But for the convenience of anyone who might want to get it, it's at:

https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/2194502

Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Lelia Struve
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 2:51 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: The Mueller Report

Oh my goodness thank you for letting me know that now that is something I never thought would happen wow!

Lelia

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2019, at 10:08 AM, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A very kind person sent me a private email this morning because she knows
how interested I am in domestic and international affairs. She wanted me to
know that it is now possible to access The Mueller Report on Bookshare. So
for those of you who feel impelled to read the report, I suggest that in
order to put it into proper prospective, you also read these books, also
available from Bookshare:

Shattered: Inside Hillary's Doomed Campaign by Jonathan Allen and Amie
Tarnes
War With Russia? By Stephen F. Cohen
The Management of Savagery by Max Bloomenthal

Miriam

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to

 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.