[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Hymnal project

  • From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:22:48 -0500

I'd be willing to help scan hymnals. I have several because My husband has served as music director in several different churches over the years.

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:11

Peninnah Fleischer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>