[bookshare-discuss] Re: Support Needed For Our Volunteers and Members

  • From: "Linda Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:52:11 -0600

Ronald,

You can't unsubscribe from the list at this address.  In order to
unsubscribe, send a blank E-mail with the word unsubscribe in the
subject line to:

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In essence, put the address in the appropriate line and the word
unsubscribe in the subject, leaving the rest blank.  Hope this helps.
Courtney