[bookshare-discuss] Superman and ?Groucho marx to be heard this Thursday evening at 8 pm EDT.

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:44:04 -0700

Dear oldtime radio fans,
I write to cordially invite you to attend our oldtime radio virtual audio chat room on Thursday at 8 pm EDT. Go to: www.talkingcommunities.com/ppat. Enter on Old Radio Room. Enter on edit and write your full name. Enter and you are in the room. No password is needed. You will need a microphone and some speakers but you can also text chat with us. If this is your first time using the Talking Communities Software, it will automatically download and install.
This week we feature a short discussion with Clayton (Bud Collier, Superman along with the two authors of the serial. Also, Matthew Bullis will play one of his favorite program. "You Bet your Life," starring Groucho Marx. We shall have our usual trivia question for great prizes.
The best part of our chat room is the great OTR discussion which occurs. We are very much looking forward to meeting you on Thursday June 8.