[bookshare-discuss] Re: So what is wrong with the Stream companion?

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:36:39 -0500

there is but it is very hard to get on. It took me a couple of months and a bookshare member who finally sent my name and email address or I still wouldn't be on the vr stream list. However, having trouble transfering books from bookshare is within the province of this list.

The list for the stream has heavy traffic.
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan l. gerhart" <slger123@xxxxxxxxx>